SKIP LANGUAGE SELECTION AND ACCESS CODE DIALING
Register the phone number(s) from which you place your calls on your Brastel Card and place calls faster!
By registering the phone number(s), our system will recognize you and it will not be necessary to select guidance language and enter the access code when placing calls.
- We do not recommend registering phones in public use (dormitories, hotels etc.) or shared lines as unauthorized people could call using your card’s credit.
- It is not possible to make simultaneous calls with the same access code.
- If you change your phone number, please update your card’s information. Otherwise, if someone makes calls from that phone your credit will be used.
- It is possible to register numbers from overseas (i.e.: to use the International Access service). However, due to carrier limitations some countries may not send the caller ID and you will be asked to select the guidance language and enter the access code.
- To register an international phone number, please enter: country code + area code + phone number.
INCREASE THE SECURITY OF YOUR CARD
The last four digits of your access code is your PIN and can be changed to any four-digit combination of your choice (except "0000") to increase the security of your card.
You can also use the features above by accessing My Account by phone or contacting customer service.